Thursday, February 17, 2011

I was afraid, I'd eat your brains

Deadite Zombie Girl

"Why does she keep making those horrible noises?"
"I don't know!"
"Look at her eyes. Look at her eyes! For God's sake, what happened to her eyes?"


My first drawing of a deadite, Sam Raimi's wonderfully horrific creation from The Evil Dead. This was actually a very difficult piece for me to finish. It started out as a sketch, lived underneath my bed for a few months, and it wasn't until only recently that I found the time to scan it in and finish it.

I tend to have a difficult time coloring things non-realistically, so this was definitely a challenge for me. Although, I am happy with how eerie the reds ended up looking. (She looks a bit like Cheryl, yeah? Okay, maybe pre-cellar Cheryl.) Also, deadites ftw! Take that, zombies.

Deadite Zombie Girl (Sketch)



0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP